Information on the processing of personal data
by GS-HYDRO sp.z o.o.
Pursuant to Art. 13 sec. 1 and sec. 2 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (hereinafter: GDPR), we inform you that:
1) The administrator of your personal data is GS-HYDRO
2) your personal data will be processed in order to contact you, perform the contract or fulfill the legal obligation incumbent on the administrator, as well as to implement the legitimate interests pursued by the administrator pursuant to art. 6 sec. 1 lit. b, c or f. GDPR, and in the case of data processing on the basis of granted consent – for the purposes indicated in this consent, pursuant to art. 6 sec. 1 lit. a GDPR;
3) the recipient of your personal data will be third parties only to the extent necessary to achieve the purposes of processing;
4) your personal data will be kept for a period not longer than it is necessary to achieve the purposes for which it was collected, unless applicable law imposes an obligation to store them for a longer period;
5) providing your personal data by you may be a statutory or contractual condition or a condition for concluding a contract – depending on the category of data and the purpose of processing. The consequence of not providing personal data will be the inability to achieve the given purpose of processing, e.g. concluding a contract;
6) your personal data will not be transferred to a third country / international organization;
7) your data will not be processed in an automated manner, including in the form of profiling;
8) you have the right to access your data and the right to rectify, delete, limit processing, the right to transfer data, the right to object, and in the case of consent to processing: the right to withdraw consent at any time without affecting compliance with the right to process based on consent before its withdrawal;
9) all requests or objections as to the processing of data may be reported to the Administrator by traditional mail or via e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
10) in the case of evidently unjustified or excessive requests to exercise the rights of the data subject, in particular due to the constant nature of the Administrator, the Administrator may charge a reasonable fee or refuse to act in connection with the request.
11) you have the right to lodge a complaint to the Chief Inspector for Personal Data Protection, and – after his appointment – to the President of the Personal Data Protection Office, if you feel that the processing of your personal data violates the applicable provisions on the protection of personal data , in particular the provisions of the GDPR.
In matters related to the protection of personal data, please contact our Administrator – email@example.com